Squirrel Competition Rules
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Squirrel Hosting, or any subsidiary of Squirrel Hosting.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your answer to the questions and tie-break question detailing which competition you wish to enter, together with your name, address and e-mail address via http://squirrelhosting.co.uk/contact-squirrel/index.php
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will be the entrant who's selected at random.
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Squirrel Hosting reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail or facebook depending on the competition. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending an e-mail via http://squirrelhosting.co.uk/contact-squirrel/index.php stating competition winners. Please note only the 1st name and 1st letter of the surname will be released for security reasons.
11. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Squirrel Hosting may require.
12. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing team of a relevant department of Squirrel Hosting.
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
17. This competition is being run by Squirrel Hosting
19. Squirrel Hosting reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Squirrel Hosting may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
20. Squirrel Hosting will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.